All games/fixtures will take place at the Calgary Rugby Union - 9025 Shepard Road SE Calgary, AB
Please be on time for all your fixtures.
Clearwater 7’s Tournament Rules and Details
1. This is an ASAA sanctioned event, therefore all players must be registered at the respective school of the team.
2. A maximum of 14 players are allowed per team.
3. The World Rugby Laws for U 19’s will apply to this tournament.
4. All games will be 7 minute halves in duration with a 1 minute half-time. This will be shortened if your game starts late. Please have your team ready to play at your scheduled times.
5. Teams will have 3 minutes to clear the field at the conclusion of their game.
6. All teams are guaranteed a minimum 3 games.
7. Tournament t-shirts will be provided for each participant plus one coach and manager (16 t-shirts per team)
8. Awards: Trophy will be awarded to the Cup Champions for each division.
Tie Breaking Protocols:
1. For a tie in round robin standings: A) Result of head-to-head games during round robin play, B) Points for and against differential, C) coin toss.
(In the event of a three way tie, A) and B) may be repeat before doing the coin toss.)
2. For a tied score at the end of a match: In round robin play, the tie will stand. If teams are tied after regulation in a Playoff round, a 3 minute sudden death overtime will be played. If teams are still tied after the sudden death overtime period, one player from each team will be chosen to drop-kick for goal starting at the 10 meter from the goal line directly in front of the posts and backing up 5 meter until one kicker misses the attempt.
Parking: Please car pool. We have limited parking.
Balls: Please bring your own practice balls for warm-up plus one match ball.
Colour Clashes: In the event that a team’s colour being too close to the opposition’s colours, the team whose school name comes first alphabetically will change their playing jerseys to a set provided by the tournament organizers.
Concession: NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES WILL BE SOLD during the tournament. Food and beverages will be available.
Physio-Therapy: Certified therapists will be on hand to assist with any injuries. They will also be available for taping, teams will be responsible for their own supplies.
Garbage: Please keep the grounds and clubhouse clean. Please throw any garbage in the bins provided.
Change Rooms: Change rooms and washrooms are available. Please do not leave belongings in the change rooms. They are more secure on the team bench.
|File Size:||159 kb|